Host: Greg Koukl
Greg talks about pro-life in the public square, spiritual warfare in the trials of life, if a church’s emphasis on “hearing from God” is a criterion to consider when choosing a church, and a response to John Piper’s view on carrying a gun.
- Pro-Life in the Public Square, and Spiritual Warfare in the Trials of Life (00:00)
- Is a church’s emphasis on “hearing from God” a criterion to consider when choosing a church? (00:26)
- Your response to John Piper’s view on carrying a gun? (00:49)
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- The Thomas Factor (Also available for free online) by Gary Habermas - This book teaches how to combat emotional doubt by replacing the lies we tell ourselves (e.g., "Our situation proves God doesn't really care about us") with the truth about God.
- Upcoming events with STR speakers
- AMP Apologetics Conference - Use promo code "STANDTOREASON" for 10% off
- Does God Whisper? Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 by Greg Koukl
- If the Holy Spirit Doesn't Speak to Us, What Does He Do? by Greg Koukl (Video)
- Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will by Kevin DeYoung (Book)
- Should Christians Be Encouraged to Arm Themselves? by John Piper
- How Should Christians Use Guns? by Tim Challies (Includes responses to John Piper)