Greg talks about Mormonism and Christianity: clarify first, “old fashioned” values, then takes calls on the Bible having different versions of the Ten Commandments, if it is wise to ask an employee not to play his “ungodly” music at work, and more.
- Commentary: Mormonism and Chrisitanity: Clarify First
- Commentary: “Old Fashioned” values
- The Bible has different versions of the Ten Commandments.
- Is it wise to ask an employee not to play his “ungodly” music at work?
- What is the best way to get training as an apologist?
- How do you deal with someone who doesn’t care about reason?
- Does God test his followers?
- Respond to a proof for atheism.
- Should unmarried Christians living together be disciplined by the church?
- Bart Ehrman claims that we don’t know if the New Testament is accurate.
- How do you explain Exodus 4:24?