Greg talks about Christmas carols then takes calls on the relevance of cosmological issues, sadness in Heaven, talking to a friend about Jesus, responding to people who say we’re Christians because we’re Western, and the New Apostolic Reformation.
- Are cosmological/evolution issues really the priority you seem to make them? (11:00)
- How can Heaven be perfect for us if any of our loved ones aren’t there? (24:00)
- How can I bring up Jesus with my friend without losing her as a friend? (36:00)
- How do you respond to people who say we’re only Christians because we were born in this country? (42:00)
- What’s your perspective on Bethel Church/the New Apostolic Reformation? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- God's Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement by Douglas Geivett and Holly Pivec