Greg talks about vegetarian spiders before the Fall, the second time being easier, then answers caller questions such as what a church member’s duty is when the denomination starts compromising on the Bible, how Christians should make decisions about what profession to choose, and more.
- Commentary: Vegetarian Spiders Before the Fall?
- Commentary: The Second Time is Easier
- What is a church member’s duty when the denomination starts compromising on the Bible?
- How should Christians make decisions about what profession to choose?
- Animals eating before the Fall.
- If the Bible is wrong in one point should we trust the rest?
- Caller who believes in God but not Christianity.
- What are the qualifications to lead worship?
- Explain an apparent contradiction in the Bible.
- Carnivores before the Fall.
- What is your response to “The Violinist” abortion argument?