Greg reflects on why it’s hard for him to get into “the spirit of Christmas,” then he answers questions about responding to someone who says he’s a good person and how to distinguish between the power of the tongue talked about in the Bible and the New Age “Law of Attraction,” chats with Tim about a Christmas-related challenge, and closes with some more thoughts on Christmas.
- Commentary: The meaning of Christmas vs. the spirit of Christmas (00:00)
- What are some good evangelistic questions to ask someone who says he’ll handle any future bullying he suffers on his own because he’s a good person? (18:00)
- How do you distinguish between the power of the tongue talked about in the Bible and the “Law of Attraction” in the New Age movement? (29:00)
- If our Christmas traditions have pagan roots, should we not celebrate Christmas? (38:00)
- A Christmas reading from The Story of Reality (50:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- A Very Pagan Christmas? by Jon Noyes