Greg answers questions about whether it would be okay for a Christian to defend himself against physical persecution, how to determine if a child is ready to be baptized, responding to the claim that people are born gay, whether Adam and Eve would have faced more tests if they had passed the first one, and more.
- If I were a Jew living during the Holocaust, would I have been justified in getting an AK-47 to defend myself, and during the tribulation, would we lose our martyr’s crown if we were to die fighting back rather than just allowing them to kill us? (05:00)
- What’s the best way to determine if my 12-year-old grandson is truly a Christian and should get baptized? (19:00)
- How should I respond to the claim that people are born gay? (36:00)
- Would Adam and Eve (and/or their children) have had other tests if they had passed the first test in the garden? (43:00)
- How should I respond to a Catholic friend who says only Catholic priests have the ability to read the Bible? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- The Magic Prayer by Greg Koukl