Greg talks about loss of negative freedoms, “Is God a Moral Monster? Making Sense of the Old Testament God” with Paul Copan, then takes calls on if you can high-five and angel, if John 8 is a good scriptural basis for condoning an abortion in an at-risk pregnancy, and more.
- Commentary: Loss of Negative Freedoms
- Guest: Paul Copan - Is God a Moral Monster? Making Sense of the Old Testament God
- Can you high-five an angel?
- Is John 8 a good Scriptural basis for condoning an abortion in an at-risk pregnancy?
- What kind of freedom did Adam and Eve have before the Fall?
- Why should Calvinists evangelize since it’s all predetermined?
- What is the proper setting for communion?
- There’s a problem in demonstrating Jesus’ deity.