Greg talks about why original sin doesn’t absolve us of responsibility for our sin, then he answers questions about an argument for preterism, idolatry, a church sponsoring a workshop on hearing the voice of God, and whether it’s okay for Christians to do yoga.
- Commentary: Original sin doesn’t absolve us of responsibility for our sin. (00:00)
- What do think of this argument for preterism? (24:00)
- A follow-up question regarding the question about idolatry from last week. (36:00)
- Should I speak up about my church having a workshop on hearing the voice of God—and if so, how? (42:00)
- Is it okay for Chistians to do yoga? (52:00)