Greg talks about the the danger of letting the culture form us, then he answers questions about how to respond to a family member who says he’s transgender and how Christians should interpret studies that show humans and Neanderthals interbred.
- Commentary: Morally velocitized by the culture (00:00)
- How should I respond to a family member who told me he’s transgender and I have to use his female name or he’ll break off contact? (32:00)
- How should we, as Christians, interpret studies that show humans and Neanderthals interbred? (44:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Greg corrects some of his speculations about humans and Neanderthals interbreeding in the next episode (June 9).
- Morally Velocitized by Greg Koukl
- Why Agree to Use Preferred Names but Not Preferred Pronouns? by Amy Hall
- Problems with Preferred Pronouns by Alan Shlemon
- Should You Accommodate an LGBT Person’s Requests? by Alan Shlemon