Greg talks about if the truth is oppressive, if having psychological confidence makes you wrong, then takes calls on if it is biblical for women to be in leadership positions over men in the church, what Paul’s rules are for speaking in tongues, and more.
- Commentary: Is the Truth Oppressive?
- Commentary: Does Having Psychological Confidence Make You Wrong?
- Is it biblical for women to be in leadership positions over men in the church?
- What are Paul’s rules for speaking in tongues?
- How do you defend Sola Scriptura the Bible alone as the church’s source of authority?
- Quantum mechanics shows that there is no truth.
- How do you deal with inconsistencies in the Bible?
- Multiple roads lead to God.