Greg responds to the question “If God told you to kill someone, would you do it?” then he answers questions about ultimate meaning in an atheistic universe, why we need to repent if Jesus already paid for our sins, and whether the Bible has been changed too much to be trusted.
- Commentary: If God told you to kill someone, would you do it? (00:00)
- Can there be ultimate meaning in an atheistic universe? (19:00)
- If Jesus paid for the sins of the elect on the cross, why do we need to repent and believe to be forgiven now? (34:00)
- How do I respond to someone who says the Bible has been changed too much to be trusted? (44:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- The Trinity Explains This – Red Pen Logic video<
- a href="https://str.org/w/-misquoting-jesus-answering-bart-ehrman" rev="en_rl_none">“Misquoting” Jesus? Answering Bart Ehrman by Greg Koukl