Greg answers questions about living consistently with who we should be as new creations in Christ, Johns Hopkins reversing their position on transgender surgeries, advice for a returning missionary on whether or not to start a home church, and using a person’s own values to persuade them to adopt your position.
- How do we close the integrity gap between who we are and who we should be as new creations in Christ? (06:00)
- Johns Hopkins reversed their position on transgender surgeries. (24:00)
- Do you have any advice on whether or not to start a home church as a returning missionary who is seeking deeper fellowship? (41:00)
- How can you use someone’s own values to persuade them to adopt your moral position? (50:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- #STRask: What Questions Should I Ask Pastors When Looking for a New Church?
- What Motivates Sin (and How to Fight It) by Amy Hall
- When Spiritual Heroes Fall by Greg Koukl
- Long shadow cast by psychiatrist on transgender issues finally recedes at Johns Hopkins by Amy Ellis Nutt