Greg talks about don’t win an argument: put a stone in his shoe, how to learn from the Old Testament, Not God’s Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith with Holly Ordway, then he takes calls on what the ethical thing to do is when a pregnant woman needs medical treatment that may harm the child, if philosophy and science are related, and more.
- Commentary: Don’t Win an Argument: Put a Stone in his Shoe
- Commentary: How to Learn from the Old Testament
- Guest: Holly Ordway - Not God’s Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith
- What is the ethical thing to do when a pregnant woman needs medical treatment that may harm the child?
- Are philosophy and science related?
- Does the Levitical Law apply today?
- How do you reconcile the age of accountability and Original Sin?
- It’s simple to see the Bible teaches creation in six 24 hour days.
- We can claim Jeremiah 29.
- Did Stephen lie in Acts 6:52?