Greg talks about extreme accusations, then takes calls on if quantum physics draw into question an objective view of reality, how far back Christianity believes in inerrancy, if wild accusations were made against early Christians, and more.
- Commentary: Extreme Accusations
- Does quantum physics draw into question an objective view of reality?
- How far back did Christianity believe in inerrancy?
- Were wild accusations made against early Christians?
- Why do you believe in Calvinism?
- Are martial arts inconsistent with Christianity?
- Did the inspired writers of Scripture have extraordinary insight into the spiritual condition of their audience?