Greg talks about divine child abuse, then takes calls on how to make the case for objective morality with an atheist, what the underlying philosophy of the Green movement is, only math and science being able to prove anything true, and more.
- Commentary: Divine Child Abuse
- How do you make the case for objective morality with an atheist?
- What is the underlying philosophy of the Green movement?
- Only math and science can prove anything true.
- What is a good case for God’s eternal existence?
- Is capital punishment a New Testament ethic?
- What is the relationship between prayer and faith?