Greg talks about anti-vilification laws, Christians voting for Christians, then takes calls on what the considerations are that Christians should take into account when considering IVF, what Descartes’ reasoning was for “I think, therefore I am,” and more.
- Commentary: Anti-Vilification Laws
- Commentary: Christians Voting for Christians
- What are the considerations Christians should take into account when considering IVF?
- What was Descartes’ reasoning for “I think, therefore I am.”
- Is the cause of illness demons and Satan?
- Is the Nicene Creed equal to the Bible?
- Explain the tactic “Taking the Roof Off.”
- Should Christians not vote for Romney because he believes in a different Gospel?