Greg describes an interaction he had with someone wearing a mask that said simply, “Believe,” then he answers questions about responding to a family member who left Jesus and embraced a generic “higher power” and how much we need to know about the gospel in order to be saved.
- Commentary: Believe in anything? (00:00)
- How should I respond to a family member who has left Jesus, embraced a “higher power,” and is now planning to divorce her husband? (33:00)
- How much do we need to know about the gospel in order to be saved? (49:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA
- Tactics for Atheists by Greg Koukl
- Believe in…Something? by Amy Hall