Greg talks about abortion and Exodus 21:22, if it is bigotry to call Mormonism a cult, then takes calls on if there’s no legitimate evidence for Christianity, if there is good evidence for Christianity that would be admissible in a court, and more.
- Commentary: Abortion and Exodus 21:22
- Commentary: Is it Bigotry to Call Mormonism a Cult?
- There’s no legitimate evidence for Christianity.
- There is good evidence for Christianity that would be admissible in a court.
- If a baby dies before it takes a breath, was it ever really born?
- Did the Greeks originate the idea of God?
- What did Jesus mean by calling the disciples “little gods”?
- Help responding to a claim about homosexuality.
- How to respond to the question “Is Mormonism a cult?”
- What do you make of the clause in the Apostle’s Creed That Jesus descended into Hell?
- What is the definition of “cult”?