Greg answers questions about how to think through the issue of A-theory vs. B-theory of time, practical tips for sharing the gospel with family members who aren’t interested in hearing about it, whether metaphysics precede epistemology, and copying Greg’s presentation of Tactics.
- Can you help me think through the A-theory of time vs. the B-theory? (02:00)
- Do you have any practical tips for sharing the gospel with family members who live in another country and don’t seem very interested in hearing about it? (28:00)
- Do metaphysics precede epistemology, or is it the other way around? (39:00)
- If I present Tactics to an audience the way you do, is that considered plagiarism? (50:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – March 24–25, 2023 in Philadelphia, PA; April 21–22, 2023 in Augusta, GA
- Time and Eternity: Exploring God’s Relationship to Time by William Lane Craig