Greg talks to Becket Cook, author of A Change of Affection: A Gay Man’s Incredible Story of Redemption, they answer a question about responding to a family member who requires acceptance of their homosexual lifestyle, then Greg continues his reflections on faithfulness from last week.
- Interview: Reality speaker Becket Cook, author of A Change of Affection: A Gay Man’s Incredible Story of Redemption (00:00)
- How should I respond to a family member who wants me to fully accept their homosexual lifestyle in order to continue a relationship? (17:00)
- More thoughts on faithfulness (35:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Becket Cook
- A Change of Affection: A Gay Man’s Incredible Story of Redemption by Becket Cook
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA; April 22–23, 2022 in Augusta, GA