Greg gives his thoughts on God’s sovereignty and human actions and then answers questions about interacting with transgender coworkers, opting out of same-sex marriage ceremonies, and more.
- How to deal with company politics on the transgender issue? (00:22)
- Thoughts on Christian professionals opting out of same-sex wedding ceremonies? (00:42)
- How do you respond to the rejoinder, “We can’t know for sure there aren’t other options even though we don’t know what they are now.” (00:50)
Mentioned on the Show:
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – September 22–23 in Costa Mesa, CA
- Ask for Tolerance by Greg Koukl – Greg explains how to frame the conversation in a situation where you suspect your convictions will be labeled intolerant, bigoted, and judgmental.