Greg talks about a point made by Michael Behe in his new book, Darwin Devolves, then he takes calls on whether God wants us to be rich and Greg’s interpretation of 1 Timothy 2:11-15.
- Does Deuteronomy 8:18 mean that God wants us to be rich? (34:00)
- Can you explain more about your view on interpreting the words in 1 Timothy 2:11-15 as “husband and wife” rather than “men and women”? (45:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution by Michael Behe
- The End of Procrastination by Petr Ludwig
- Should Women Teach in Church? by Greg Koukl