Greg talks about the purpose and goal of asking questions, then he takes calls on street preachers, morality, God answering our prayers, and using people’s preferred pronouns.
- What would you recommend I say to street preachers? (18:00)
- How would you respond to this understanding of morality? (30:00)
- Why doesn’t God always say yes to our prayers? (42:00)
- What do you think about using the pronouns people ask you to use? (49:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Greg's conversation with Pinecreek Doug in the previous podcast