Robby talks about how the fact that Jesus’ brother James came to believe in Jesus’ divinity is evidence for the resurrection, Starbucks’ new policy of paying for employees’ travel expenses for abortions, and how God matures us through suffering, not miracles.
- Commentary: Jesus’ brother’s belief is evidence for the resurrection. (00:00)
- Commentary: Starbucks is paying employees’ travel expenses for abortions. (30:00)
- Commentary: God matures us through suffering, not miracles. (41:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 23–24 in Orange County, CA; October 14–15 in Seattle, WA; November 11–12 in Minneapolis, MN; February 24–25, 2023 in Dallas, TX; March 24–25, 2023 in Philadelphia, PA; April 21–22, 2023 in Augusta, GA
- What Convinced James His Brother Was God? by Robby Lashua
- Starbucks to cover employees’ travel expenses for abortions, gender-affirming surgeries