Greg talks about remaining theologically faithful then answers questions on the morality of gambling, forgiveness, and questions from an atheist about using tactics.
- Questions from an atheist about using tactics in conversations with Christians (19:00)
- Is gambling right or wrong according to Scripture? (41:00)
- I’ve been on both sides of forgiveness and would like to share something about the effect it had on me. (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Board Members Quit over College's 'Drift' from Christian Orthodoxy by Art Moore
- A Manual for Creating Atheists by Peter Boghossian