Greg talks about questions from high school students, what the New Testament says about Hell, Bernard Nathanson, pro-life convert, then takes calls on if a pastor should resign over plagiarism, if intuition and common sense can be tools for atheism, and more.
- Commentary: Questions from High School Students
- Commentary: What the New Testament Says about Hell
- Commentary: Bernard Nathanson, Pro-Life Convert
- Should a pastor resign over plagiarism?
- Can intuition and common sense be tools for atheism?
- How can he persuade a theistic relativist that God cares about moral behavior?
- Did Enoch go to Heaven without dying?
- How does a Christian make good decisions?
- Where does evil reside?
- Does arguing to morality from intuitions commit the naturalistic fallacy?
- Is God obligated to intervene to keep people from going to Hell?
- Is there a flaw in logical arguments?