Greg responds to the idea that a Christian who commits suicide can’t be saved, then he answers questions about balancing human life and risk, Jewish objections to Jesus, Genesis 1–11, and more.
- Commentary: What if a Christian commits suicide? (00:00)
- How, in a biblical worldview, do you balance human life with risk? (23:00)
- How can Jesus be the Messiah if God abhors human sacrifice and the one who sins is the one who should bear his guilt? (37:00)
- A reaction to those who say opening up the economy is not pro-life (46:00)
- What is your perspective on the importance of the issue of how we interpret Genesis 1–11? (48:00)