Greg talks about if we can discriminate, what Christian youth believe or don’t, then takes calls on a method of protesting same-sex marriage, university newspapers publishing offensive material, and more.
- Commentary: Can We Discriminate?
- Commentary: What Christian Youth Believe or Don’t
- A method of protesting same-sex marriage.
- University newspapers publish offensive material.
- Lack of shared values can spell trouble to free religious expression in the future.
- How do we know the meaning of Hebrew and Greek in the Bible?
- Who was the Abrahamic covenant made to?
- Are humans worthy of human rights?
- Should the emergent church be a cult?