Greg talks about Melinda Penner, cofounder of Stand to Reason, who went home to be with the Lord last week, then he answers questions about men teasing each other, the biblically appropriate role of the military, and whether 1 Timothy 3 is descriptive or prescriptive.
- Commentary: Well done, Melinda. (00:00)
- Since men who are close to each other tend to tease each other, do you think that’s part of being a man, and do you think the Bible has anything to say about this kind of behavior? (07:00)
- What is the biblically appropriate role of the military? (14:00)
- Is 1 Timothy 3 descriptive or prescriptive? (39:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Melinda Penner’s Homecoming – 1959–2023