Greg gives tips to Christian college students, then he talks to callers about whether objective truth can be grounded in external principles, whether it’s biblically okay for a woman to be an apologist, how to respond to a Mormon interpretation of the Bible, and committing to a church one disagrees with on prophecy.
- Commentary: Tips for Christian college students (00:00)
- Could morality grounded in principles or an idea count as being grounded outside of ourselves and therefore objective? (23:00)
- Is it biblically okay for a woman to become an apologist? (39:00)
- How can I respond to the Mormon explanation that when the Bible says there’s no other God, it means “for us”? (45:00)
- Should I commit to a church that has a teaching on prophecy I disagree with? (52:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA