Greg talks about how to recognize and disarm three informal fallacies, then he answers questions about cessationism, praying for someone’s salvation, whether killing one's kidnapper would be considered murder, and the role of Christians in America.
- Commentary: Three common informal fallacies (00:00)
- What do you think about cessationism? (26:00)
- Is there a precedent in the New Testament for praying for someone’s salvation? (35:00)
- If you killed your kidnapper, would that be considered murder? (41:00)
- What should a Christian’s role be in America? (49:00)