Greg talks about the widespread injustice of killing unborn children because they have Down syndrome, then he takes calls about Old Testament contradictions and whether Romans 2:7 applies to people who haven’t heard the gospel.
- Doesn’t the Old Testament contradict itself when it says we have free will but then God does things like harden people? (17:00)
- Does Romans 2:7 apply to people who haven’t heard the gospel? (32:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Young Adults with Down Syndrome Speak Out: "Our Lives Are Worth Living, Too" by Randy Alcorn
- One Way or Any Way Part 1
- Part 2
- Tactics for Atheists by Greg Koukl