Greg talks about people declaring “evolution” over things they see without being able to show the pathway of that evolution, then he answers questions about conversing with conspiracy theorists, whether baptism is essential, comforting people whose prayers aren’t answered, and getting a marriage license.
- Commentary: The word “evolution” doesn’t magically explain everything. (00:00)
- How can we have a productive conversation with a conspiracy theorist? (21:00)
- Why do people believe baptism isn’t essential? (32:00)
- How do you comfort somebody whose prayers haven’t been answered? (47:00)
- Should I not get a marriage license as a protest against the government’s misuse of their authority? (51:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Why You Should Resist Conspiracy Theories by Aaron Brake