Greg talks about the new atheist challenge, good reason for Christianity, then takes calls on if moral standards should be set for a non-Christian outreach group, how sure we can be that God exists, and more.
- Commentary: The New Atheist Challenge
- Commentary: Good Reason for Christianity
- Should moral standards be set for a non-Christian outreach group?
- How sure can we be that God exists?
- Do movies celebrate sin, and so should be avoided?
- How do you know you’re saved?
- Advice for choosing a church.
- Is a method of baptism necessary to be effective?