Greg talks about the meaning of Proverbs 29:18 and its relevance to boundaries and virtue, then he takes calls about arguing against evolution, how God can be eternal and temporal, and using marijuana.
- Commentary: The importance of boundaries (00:00)
- Is it a logical fallacy to argue against evolution by saying there’s a lack of evidence for it? (22:00)
- If an eternal universe is impossible because it’s temporal, how can God be eternal and also temporal? (35:00)
- Is using marijuana recreationally a sin? (47:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence by Alex Berenson (the author Greg heard on the Dennis Prager Show)