Greg talks about helping children learn to navigate the new complexities of adolescence then answers questions about the audience for the Gospels and how to discuss fetal homicide laws in class.
- The Gospels and the first part of Acts are an extension of the Old Testament; Christians are not the primary audience. (0:27)
- How should I respond to this fetal homicide case in my law school class? (0:44)
Mentioned on the Show
- Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need by Meg Meeker
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference - April 20-21, Birmingham, AL
- Never Read a Bible Verse by Greg Koukl