Greg talks about the case against Newsweek’s “Case for Gay Marriage,” then takes calls on the apparent contradiction in Calvinism, if a Christian can be an evolutionist, if there are emergent leaders who are orthodox Christians, and more.
- Commentary: The Case Against Newsweek’s “Case for Gay Marriage”
- There’s an apparent contradiction in Calvinism.
- Can a Christian be an evolutionist?
- Are there emergent leaders who are orthodox Christians?
- A non-religious argument against homosexuality.
- Dating the Star of Bethlehem and Jesus’ crucifixion.
- Christianity and near-death experiences.