Greg talks about a conversation on an airplane, the Blair-Hitchens Debate, then takes calls on what the difference is between the Trinity and tri-theism, if the multiverse theory mitigates the fine-tuning argument, if tactics can be used on social media sites, and more.
- Commentary: Conversation on an Airplane
- Commentary: The Blair-Hitchens Debate
- What’s the difference between the Trinity and tri-theism?
- Does the multiverse theory mitigate the fine-tuning argument?
- Can you use tactics on social media sites?
- How is it just to be guilty of original sin from someone else’s fall?
- Does the law of reciprocity ground morality without God?
- What if the Dead Sea Scrolls were never discovered?
- How do you answer someone who says the worst people they’ve ever met are Christians?
- Was the Prodigal Son saved?
- Closing thoughts about Christmas?
- Are Christianity and psychology compatible?