Stand to Reason is committed to wise financial stewardship and strive to put financial support directly to ministry activity to fulfill STR’s mission: to train and equip Christians to think more clearly about their faith and to make an even-handed, incisive, yet gracious defense for classical Christianity and classical Christian values in the public square. STR has been recognized by third-party organizations that monitor non-profit fiscal management. MinistryWatch has analysis of STR’s fiscal management; the current rating can be found on their page. A summary of STR’s latest 990 financial report is available here.
Stand to Reason is overseen by a board of directors:
- William Bradford, Chairman
- Steve Carmichael
- Martin Caveza
- Craig Hazen
- Greg Koukl, President of Stand to Reason
- Richard Moselle
Key employees are Greg Koukl, President, and Meg Crowley, Executive Director, and Derek White, Director of Operations.
In 2019, Stand to Reason pursued its mission to equip Christian ambassadors. Some benchmarks of that activity include:
- 2.1 million YouTube views
- 38,000 Facebook Followers
- 9,500 Instagram Followers
- 39,000 Twitter Followers
- Over 1,682,034 training pieces were mailed or emailed
- 20,748 CDs, MP3s, DVDs, books, and PDFs were distributed
- 2,340,073 articles were viewed on the website
- 992,835 visits were made to the website
- More than 551,472 podcasts were downloaded
- 52 radio broadcasts on about 123 stations
- 714,220 unique users visited the website during the year
- 121,982 downloads of STR’s app
- 101 teaching events by STR speakers
- Greg taught in Paraguay, the Philippines, Israel, and Uganda; Alan taught in Australia, Brazil, and Israel.
- STR hosted the reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference in Southern California, Texas, Alabama, and Minnesota with over 7500 students, leaders, and parents.