Greg talks about having realistic expectations for spiritual growth, which is often painful, then he answers a question about talking to postmodernists about objective morality.
- Commentary: Spiritual growth hurts. (00:00)
- Does it make sense to talk to postmodernists about morality when they don’t accept the idea of objective morality? (34:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA; April 22–23, 2022 in Augusta, GA
- #STRask podcast with Greg and Amy (archives here)
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers