Greg talks about navigating the difficult question of whether to use someone’s preferred pronouns, then he answers a question about whether the results of brain injuries prove we’re just physical.
- Commentary: Update on Melinda (07:00)
- Commentary: Should you use someone’s preferred pronouns? (13:00)
- Do the results of brain injuries prove we’re just physical? (44:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – February 28–29 in Dallas, TX; April 24–25 in Birmingham, AL
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers