Greg talk about Charlotte’s Web (the movie) challenging parental authority, the ccurrent state of the pro-life movement in the current political climate with Scott Klusendorf, then takes calls on why God ignored some sins in the Old Testament if morality is objective, if a Christian should practice Eastern martial arts, and more.
- Commentary: Charlotte’s Web (the movie) Challenges Parental Authority.
- Commentary: Scott Klusendorf - The Current State of the Pro-Life Movement in the Current Political Climate
- If morality is objective and universal, why did God ignore some sins in the Old Testament?
- Should a Christian practice Eastern martial arts?
- Is it Biblical for women to teach and have authority in the church?