Greg talks about his straw man, Rohrty’s inconsistent moral relativism, then takes calls on if the soldiers drafted into the Nazi S.S. have moral culpability, what he thinks of A.W. Tozer’s writings, and more.
- Commentary: Greg’s Straw Man?
- Commentary: Rohrty’s Inconsistent Moral Relativism
- Do the soldiers drafted into the Nazi S.S. have moral culpability?
- What do you think of A.W. Tozer’s writings?
- Why should we trust the Gospels?
- Is the book of Job fiction or history?
- Can we apply an Old Testament historical passage today?
- What do you think of Kawasaki’s book?
- What are the moral considerations about birth control pills that might cause birth defects?