Greg talks about Francis Schaeffer’s legacy, two definitions of science, discusses “Darwin’s Heretic” with guest Prof. Michael Flannery, and takes questions from callers.
- Commentary: Francis Schaeffer’s Legacy
- Commentary: Two Definitions of Science
- Guest: Prof. Michael Flannery - “Darwin’s Heretic”
- If Jesus is God, how could he not have known the time of his return?
- What are some good questions to evaluate a pastoral candidate?
- A defense for abortion.
- Question Evolution Day.
- Determinism and time.
- Where do objective morals come from?