Guest host Don Stewart talks about preparing students for challenges to their faith, how we know Jesus is who he claimed, then takes calls on what the biblical standard is for remarriage after divorce, homosexuals not having the same federal rights without marriage, and more.
- Commentary: Preparing Students for Challenges to their Faith
- Commentary: How We Know Jesus is Who He Claimed
- What is the Biblical standard for remarriage after divorce?
- Homosexuals don’t have the same federal rights without marriage.
- Was the Roman Catholic church the original Christian church?
- What are Biblical grounds for divorce if a Christian has committed adultery?
- Arguing with God.
- Was Noah’s Ark historical?