Greg talks about preparing Christian kids to face challenges in public schools then takes questions on the Lord’s Supper, witnessing in an honor/shame culture, philosophy of ethics, and more.
- What’s your view of the Lord’s Supper, and who should be allowed to participate? (0:19)
- How do you have fellowship with Christians you disagree with politically? (0:39)
- What are some insights about witnessing in an honor/shame culture? (0:48)
- What’s a good resource on the philosophy of ethics? (0:54)
Mentioned on the Show
- "Love Is Love" Isn't Enough by Amy Hall