Greg talks about Peter Boghossian’s A Manual for Creating Atheists, then he takes questions about the separation of church and state, whether Christianity has helped black people, and reasons to think the disciples died for their faith.
- How do you reconcile a separation of church and state with Christians voting for their view of marriage? (29:00)
- How do you respond to someone who says Christianity doesn’t do anything for black people but pacify them? (39:00)
- What is the evidence that the disciples died for their faith? (49:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- A Manual for Creating Atheists by Peter Boghossian
- The BassCaster Bros. Bass Fishing Podcast with caller J.J.
- The Fate of the Apostles: Examining the Martyrdom Accounts of the Closest Followers of Jesus by Sean McDowell
- A Manual for Creating Atheists Who Create Straw Men by Tim Barnett