Greg talks about people believing odd things, 2 Chronicles 7:14 in the NIV, then takes calls how to harmonize two apparently conflicting Bible passages, Blackaby’s model for making decisions, and more.
- Commentary: People Believe Odd Things
- Commentary: 2 Chronicles 7:14 in the NIV
- How do you harmonize two apparently conflicting Bible passages?
- Blackaby’s model for making decisions.
- How do you teach youth about theology in an engaging manner?
- Why doesn’t God heal amputees?
- Objections to the case against moral relativism.
- When is it time to leave a church?
- What does “bodily integrity” mean legally?
- What are the proper reasons to dismiss a pastor?
- What is an effective way to witness to Mormons?