Host: Greg Koukl
Greg talks about the theology of Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy and how a husband should answer his wife’s question.
- Paying the Price for Engaging Critics (00:00)
- How should a husband answer when his wife asks, “Am I attractive?” and the answer is no? (00:23)
- Theology of Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy? (00:47)
Mentioned on the Show
- Last week's podcast commentary on Bill Nye's abortion video
- A Response to Bill Nye's Statement on Abortion – Greg's interview on Issues, Etc.
- How to Get Out of a Corner by Greg Koukl (How to level the playing field: "Do you consider yourself a tolerant person or an intolerant person?")
- Decide Here and Now by Amy Hall
- #STRask Podcast with Greg Koukl and Melinda Penner