Greg talks about national identities matter, then takes calls on if there are biblical arguments for and against reparation to descendants of slaves, different standards guiding personal and governmental actions, and more.
- Commentary: National Identities Matter
- Are there biblical arguments for and against reparations to descendants of slaves?
- Different standards guide personal and governmental actions.
- Is forgiveness conditional? Luke 17.
- Illegal immigration in the U.S.
- Is the Rapture a biblical idea?
- Explain the theological differences that animate the differences between the Pentecostal and Reformed churches.
- How do we biblically balance justice and mercy in our government?
- Can we question the Bible?
- What is the essential difference between Reformed and Arminian theologies?